Thank you for your interest to work or volunteer with us.
Why volunteer with us?
We value the work of passionate and committed volunteers (women aged 18+) who enable us to provide the life-saving and life-changing support that women and girls need. We welcome and value volunteers’ involvement and the contribution they make to Advance, through their skills, experience and energy.
Volunteering benefits you too, through meeting new people and learning new skills, as well as knowing that you have made a real difference to women and children, helping them to be safe and rebuild their lives.
We recruit volunteers for the following:
- Minerva service: We recruit Peer Mentors with lived experience of the Criminal Justice System to deliver our Minerva service at our London Women’s Centres in Hammersmith, Finsbury Park and Stratford. Find out more about our Minerva Peer Mentor Service and how to apply
- MAIA and Lift Project: We recruit Peer Mentors with lived experience of Domestic violence and/or other disadvantages to deliver our Mentoring Programme for Women and Girls aged 13-25 who are at risk of experiencing domestic violence. Find out more about the MAIA Peer Mentor service and how to apply
We offer you the following opportunities:
- To contribute to our work at Advance, helping us end violence and abuse against women and girls
- To develop skills and experience, including frontline work and admin experience
- Training and support, and an opportunity for development
- Volunteers receive travel expenses (London travel only).
We expect from our volunteers:
- A commitment to our values and approach.
If you have any questions about volunteering, please email email@example.com
We would love to hear from you.