Thank you for your interest to work or volunteer with us.
Why volunteer with us?
We value the work of passionate and committed volunteers (women aged 18+) who enable us to provide the life-saving and life-changing support that women and girls need. We welcome and value volunteers’ involvement and the contribution they make to Advance, through their skills, experience and energy.
Volunteering benefits you too, through meeting new people and learning new skills, as well as knowing that you have made a real difference to women and children, helping them to be safe and rebuild their lives.
We recruit volunteers for the following:
- As Peer Mentors at our London Women’s Centres in Hammersmith, Finsbury Park and Stratford. Find out more about our Peer Mentor Service and how to apply
- Office work supporting the teams in our offices in Hammersmith, London (including but not only fundraising, marketing, finance, data insights)
We offer you the following opportunities:
- To contribute to our work at Advance, helping us end violence and abuse against women and girls
- To develop skills and experience, including frontline work and admin experience
- Training and support, and an opportunity for development
Volunteers receive travel expenses (London travel only).
We expect from our volunteers:
- A commitment to our values and approach.
- A minimum commitment of at least three months (and at least 7 hours a week) for those in the office
- A minimum commitment of at least twelve months (and at least 4 hours a week) for those working as peer mentors
If you have any questions about volunteering, please email email@example.com
We would love to hear from you.